[mapguide-internals] Version setting script - What about ANT

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 8 11:32:29 EDT 2009

Trevor,

I'm absolutely in favour of waiting for your changes to the TCP connection code and the fixes that Bruce is working on for the FDO connection manager before releasing the first beta.

Given my stellar lack of success with the IIS7 custom actions, I doubt that the installer will be ready until sometime late next week anyway.