[mapguide-internals] Installer progress

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Fri Apr 24 12:18:15 EDT 2009

Yes the default ist "Programme". But I thought that it is just like a virtual
path since Windows Vista / Windows Server 2008. Each time when I install a
program I'm asked to install it to "C:\Program Files\..." and I say: OK. In
former Windows version there were often 2 two folders: C:/Program Files and
C:/Programme. But these days are gone!

By the way, I already tried "Programme" in the settings and got the same
message!

Gunter