[mapguide-internals] Apache Service event 3299

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 18 11:17:51 EDT 2009

OK, that's odd.  I have to admit I haven't tried that combination myself as I don't install MapGuide on my development machine (I don't develop against MapGuide core) and don't use Apache.

If we knew why it was causing this problem to have VS installed, maybe we could work around it, but I don't have any idea how to find out.

I wonder if it's an sxs/version problem with the runtimes.  Any chance you could try (re-)installing the MSVC++ runtimes and SP runtimes for VS2005 and VS2008 and see if it helps? Pretty long shot...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=32BC1BEE-A3F9-4C13-9C99-220B62A191EE&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=A5C84275-3B97-4AB7-A40D-3802B2AF5FC2&displaylang=en