[mapguide-internals] RFC 58 Setting up a "Donate to Builds" process for the build infrastructure

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 2 13:46:10 EST 2009

Hi,

Please review RFC 58 http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc58.

One thing that I was wondering is whether we could use the MGOS downloads area on OSGeo instead of the cPanel hosting provider mentioned in the RFC.  I'm not sure how much storage we have available on OSGeo (if I read the output of df correctly it looks to be about 32GB left or approx 180 MGOS postings, but that space is shared across projects); so to save costs we may be able to safely post at least a week or so worth of daily builds; and then perhaps weekly builds before that.

Tom