[mapguide-internals] MapGuide REST Extension

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 13 19:32:30 EST 2009

No source code for you!

:)

Seriously, the extent of the work that Haris is doing rewriting the code
and configuration syntax mean that sharing what I'm using right now
would be counterproductive.  He's indicated that he should have
something available to show within a couple weeks; we'll make sure to
post here when it's available.

If there's anything wrong with the public REST implementation (rather
than the back end) please let us know ASAP so that changes can be
incorporated into the rewrite.