[mapguide-internals] Just 1 Question?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Feb 16 03:03:34 EST 2009

There are many possible benefits from using open source,
the only drawback (IMO) is that you loose a market entry barrier.

For more views on why commercial companies choose open source, try this
search:
http://www.google.dk/search?q=benefits+open+source+commercial

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S