[mapguide-internals] VOTE: Add Jackie Ng as a committer (Re:OSGeo Project Contributor agreements)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 26 04:02:13 EST 2009

Kenneth, I think you faxed yours, which goes to the Autodesk office in Calgary.

Do we need to ensure that the ones that ADSK receives get copied to Tyler and added to the wiki, and maybe change the CLA to point to the OSGeo fax instead?

Trivia (gleaned from my Google search): the phone number and fax number in that office once belonged to Argus Technologies :)

Jason