[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 65 - ACE 5.6 upgrade is ready for review

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:13:19 EDT 2009

somehow I see quite some analogy to a previous thread regarding having
different thread pools for different purposes.
There are obviously different degrees of parallelization for different
request types
and maybe we should discuss how to reflect that in the reaktor and
thread pool architecture to maintain a truely scalable system.

I think its clear by now that there is room for improvement regarding
parallelization.
What about introducing additional priorization attributes and
prioritized request queues.
This could go along the introduction of a new Reactor type.
any thoughts?