[mapguide-internals] About the WiX installer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Mar 6 10:10:07 EST 2009

Hi Jackie.

I have tried to get the IIS part working.
It's fairly easy to create virtual directories in IIS via. the WiX IIS util.
But, I am stuck at figuring out how to register extensions (eg. the
.fcgi mapping).

I have managed to run "heat.exe" on an existing IIS installation, but
the resulting
files do not appear to have any extension mapping.

I can send you the generated files, if you want to look at them.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S