[mapguide-internals] GETTILEIMAGE version 2.0.0 and RFC 11

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Mar 13 05:55:26 EDT 2009

I'm investigating issue #860, which points to RFC 11.
In RFC 11 it states that the GETTILEIMAGE should have version "2.0.0" to
take advantage of the non-MgMap based functionality.
However, when I issue a request with version set to "2.0.0", I get an
"Invalid Operation Version" exception.
When I look at the mapagent http test forms, it uses "1.2.0" as the
version number, and it use the MapDefinition based approach.

The RFC states that this is included in 1.2.
Is it just an issue with the RFC text itself, which should state "1.2.0" ?

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S