[mapguide-internals] GETTILEIMAGE version 2.0.0 and RFC 11

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 13 11:51:58 EDT 2009

For things like this, please feel free to update the RFC.  Better to have them be correct and useful, than to reflect exactly what the PSC voted on.

I've updated the RFC and added and addendum section to the end which lists the change.  Re: Addendums...even though the pages have an automatic history maintained by the WIKI, the history might get wiped out if for example we move the WIKI site; so I would like to keep updates recorded directly on the page.