[mapguide-internals] Serving WFS data from MapGuide

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Mar 14 08:04:24 EDT 2009

I can't find a statement in the OGC WFS specs where it states that the
name must be prefixed with a namespace.
In the example "GETCAPABILITIES" response, they show a table with a
namespace prefix.
That prefix is defined as a normal xml namespace.

In the "GETCAPABILITIES" response from MapGuide, there are no namespace
definitions that match the prefixed random namespace.

I will log these as defects.
If someone can point out that I have mis-interpreted the standard, they
can close the ticket and educate me :).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S