[mapguide-internals] Installer: Yeah baby!

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 16 15:18:28 EDT 2009

I wonder if the custom actions need to have their "NoImpersonate" bit set so that they run using elevated permissions...  it looks like WiX allows you to do this by setting the Impersonate attribute of the CustomAction entity to "No".

But I also think that the CRT install problem may be due to a different issue:

http://tinyurl.com/dh4zz4

Jason