[mapguide-internals] My MSI Install Issues

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 17 11:58:53 EDT 2009

I've created a patch that I think fixes these rollback problems and
attached to the following ticket:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/911

I've tried this on a Windows 2003 install, with IIS, PHP, and it appears
to work.  You will need to install the VS2008 SP1 redist first though;
not sure why the MSM bundling is not working for me; I think we're going
to have to figure out some way of creating a bootstrapper, this is
silly.

http://tinyurl.com/4dwx3d

If anyone wants a copy of the installer, send me an email directly.  I
don't have a lot of bandwidth, and this thing is up over 100Mb now, but
I'm willing to share a bit :)