[mapguide-internals] My MSI Install Issues

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:33:27 EDT 2009

I've been searching far and wide for a bootstrapping solution and I cannot
believe that no such solution exists! Either they fall short of our
requirements, will be in the next version, have stupid un-workable
bugs/design decisions or licensing prevents us from using it.

I suppose we could write our own (using something like this as a starting
point:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=66350891-d15b-446b-bd69-f7f849224a00).
But that is really the last resort!

- Jackie