[mapguide-internals] Installer - work in progress

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 23 18:58:30 EDT 2009

Is anyone else who is testing the 2.1 installer with IIS having difficulty creating a new DataConnection in Maestro?  In my case, it's crashing out the ISAPI handler, without any error messages other than connection closed.

Note, that for IIS7 install, you have to manually register the .json (application/json) MIME type, and probably convert mapviewerajax into an application in order to get previews working.  I haven't seen the ConfigurationException problem since I did that; not stating causality here though :)