[mapguide-internals] Anyone need a build server?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 23 19:04:07 EDT 2009

I don't think that we need a separate server, but it sure would be handy if we had a way for developers to click a button (on a web page?) to push the most recent successful build out to the osgeo download server...  Weekly installers should also go out, probably with the most recent ?4? being retained.