[mapguide-internals] RFC 60 patch uploaded

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 26 14:28:40 EDT 2009

OK it's there now. I briefly looked at the patch,  it's pretty large, so we may need several people to look at it -- I can take care of the RenderingService/Renderer/MDF changes, but there are several solution and project file changes which someone else also should review since I don't know enough about what side effects they might have.

Also, I *think* that the vote on the RFC would have to go through before we check in the changes into trunk, at least as far as the LayerDefinition changes go.

Traian