[mapguide-internals] RE: PATCH: Raster stability fixes, ticket #462

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 27 11:11:22 EDT 2009

The memory patch (mapguide_raster_unalloc.5.patch) looks good, and I'll submit that.

The stability patch (mapguide_raster_stability.patch) looks reasonable, but I'd like another 1 or 2 people to also look at it.  It's significant since it limits MapGuide to processing one raster stylization request at a time, but I guess that's better than having a dead lock.  Anyone know where the thread-unsafe code actually is?  Is it in the provider itself?  Can the mutex be moved closer to the actual thread-unsafe code?

Walt