[mapguide-internals] Installer testing

alucas alucas at svl.es
Sat Mar 28 17:11:37 EDT 2009

I was running the version as you, but like I said, after installation the tomcat service does not start. Maybe you can try to install mapguide with java configuration and then see if your tomcat service starts. If not, you will need to downgrade your jdk version to 1.5.x and compile. It could be important to determine what is the supported versions in order to document it.

Regards.

I think I'm running 1.6.12 (or something like that) on the work PC where I built MapGuide.

Maybe I need to downgrade?  I am Java-clueless.