[mapguide-internals] Is 2.1 going to support 64-bit

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 31 11:39:28 EDT 2009

Helio,

Did you get it working on Windows with 5.4? Reason I ask is that when I built with ACE 5.4 for Windows the IP address was switched, ie: 144.111.1.2 would end up being transposed into 2.1.111.144. If I entered the IP address backwards in the webconfig.ini it worked. When I upgraded to ACE 5.6 this bug went away on Windows.

What issues are you seeing with dbxml? I have been using 64bit server on Windows for several days now without issue.

Thanks,
Bruce