[mapguide-internals] Open source releases (was PATCH: Raster stability fixes, ticket#462)

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 31 12:47:25 EDT 2009

UV and I are currently setting up the open source build infrastructure for MapGuide.  If we get another volunteer or two, we will have a "builds team" to handle more regular releases of MapGuide Open Source.

Looks like the PSC will become even busier determining what goes into each full release and each point release.  More work for Jason!  And more timely bug fixes too.  Sounds like a good deal all around.

In my opinion, a low impact "workaround" for raster 2.1 would be more acceptable if there is a plan to do the "right" fix in a 2.11 release a month or two later.