[mapguide-internals] Commit rights for UV

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:27:39 EDT 2009

Currently, the process is only poorly defined and does not state very
clear rules in particular in regards of timing.

Can someone jump in (from the PSC i guess) review my code and provide me
some feedback, I've been working on this for a while now and I would
like to know how close I am to getting commit rights?
The several patches requirement is a little loose, as for RFC60 there is
one big patch, which could be seen as a equivalent to several smaller
patches? And there are other contributions regarding other issues which
show further insight into the server code.