[mapguide-internals] MIME type for MapGuide packages

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun May 10 18:48:16 EDT 2009

Here's a version with the MIME type set to application/octet-stream:

http://www.jasonbirch.com/temp/Sheboygan.mgp

This works for me, but the MSDN reference on the MIME sniffing "feature" seems to indicate that it may be safer to use an unambiguous content type (like the vnd... version I was talking about):