[mapguide-internals] RE: Minutes from PSC Meeting Nov 5/09

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Nov 6 20:37:49 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

For the official 2.1 release, yes.  However, I will be working on this defect once my son is healthy and back in daycare.  I am hoping this will occur next week.  Between my cold/flu, and my son's cold and 1 year immunization reactions, I have basically been idle for an entire month.

I do have plenty of experience with MapGuide and the Autodesk Raster Provider.  I am not expecting too many roadblocks with diagnosing MapGuide/GDAL.  If the defect is in the Provider, we may need to wait for an official release of Fdo as well.  I may be able to get you a patch sooner.

Just out of curiosity, I just noticed that Greg Boone has posted FDO 3.4.1 RC2 to http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/fdo-341-downloads.  You may want to try grabbing the GDAL Provider from RC2 to see if the problem has been corrected.  I took a quick look at the Fdo change lists but I did not see anything specifically for GDAL.