[mapguide-internals] cross-compiling CS-Map 64-bit

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 3 20:18:07 EDT 2010

Hi Trevor,

What exactly build problem do you have with Fdo Thirdparty? I'm asking, because I've been using a 64 bit OS for both 32 and 64 bit FDO builds for years now, and haven't had problems -- but then, I don't always build all the providers...

Traian

P.S. Actually, the default VC 64 bit compiler is itself a 32 bit executable, so you are always cross-compiling for 64 bit images, even on a 64 bit OS.