[mapguide-internals] Plus sign (+) in the middle of the ID

teymeny teymeny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:51:43 EDT 2010

Hi, I've been developing a GIS application using MapGuide for quite some time
(about 2 year). A few weeks ago I started having problems with the selection
of some elements. What I could notice was that the ID generated for the XML
Selection had a "plus sign" in the middle of it. Strangely, every feature
with that plus sign was causing an error. Here is an example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FeatureSet>
<Layer id="0200dc50-0000-1000-8002-000c29b9c917">
<Class id="KingOra:SICAF~SEGMENTO~GEO_GEOMETRIA">
<ID>AAAAAAC+s0A=</ID>
</Class>
</Layer>
</FeatureSet>

I changed the primary key of the element in the database and the generated
ID was different, without the plus sign, and everything worked correctly.

Does anyone has ever seen something like this? If you need more information,
let me know.

Thanks in advance.