[mapguide-internals] Documenting the HTTP API

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Feb 24 14:39:03 EST 2010

Trevor,

This looks good.

I think that there are some cases where parameters are mutually exclusive,
or groups of them need to all be specified for particular results, basically
like function signatures.

Can you think of a way of visually indicating this kind of inter-reliance
for the web API?  I've been scratching my head over it, but not making much
progress arguing with myself (I'm too stubborn).  I was thinking that
actually showing pseudo function signatures might be useful, but the number
of potential variations may make this unpractical.

Jason