[mapguide-internals] Mapguide 2.2 beta on Linux fails to setup locale from system

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Jun 17 11:44:19 EDT 2010

Ok.  I will try to look at the locale issue next week.  For the logging, the MapGuide Server does a reasonable job of logging errors.  At the moment, the Web Extensions has not implemented any logging functionality.  If Apache children are aborting, then it is likely an error in the Web Extensions process space.

Bruce is working on logging capability for the Web Extensions.  I would like to get this functionality into 2.2.