[mapguide-internals] MGOS/MGE Compatibility issues: Resource Service opcode mismatch.

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Mar 17 13:23:18 EDT 2010

As an aside...

Just saw today that IE9 will have native SVG support.  Very cool!  Perhaps
an HTML5 Viewer for MapGuide isn't as far down the adoption curve as I
thought it would be.  Only real problem is that IE9 isn't going to be
supported on XP...

Jackie, is the going to be inhouse-only code for this customer, or is there
a chance that it could be rolled into the MapGuide trunk? PDF and SVG
support would be incredibly cool.

Adding SVG as a WMS output format would be very cool too.

Jason