[mapguide-internals] Supporting PHP 5.3

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sat Mar 20 07:09:51 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

Good catch on the viewers.  I missed that one and here's a few more off the top of my head:

- Lots of internal Server and Web Tier code.  The compiler won't let us through on that one.
- Custom C++ extensions like Jackie's renderer, probably GeoRest too.
- Possibly RFC 71 and other sandbox work.
- "Other" commercial products (but that does not really concern us..)
- Others?

I bet Bruce is hating me now (or maybe just PHP...)