[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 Beta Release Readiness

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sat Mar 20 19:33:26 EDT 2010

I haven't started doing 64 bit MapGuide builds on the build server yet.  I figured the beta was 32 bit only.

Are there different tools needed for the 64 bit installer, or are the 32 bit tools we used for MGOS 2.1 sufficient?  Since I am working on the installer tool stack next week, it might save me some time if anything has changed.