[mapguide-internals] 32 bit installer on build machine

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sun Mar 21 09:22:19 EDT 2010

Hi Jackie,

In your submission http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/4675/trunk/Installer, you removed a bunch of wxs files since they get autogenerated.  This is good.  However, I am getting the following error on the build machine:

Configuration is [Release]
Action is [build]
CPU cores: 2
Installer Output Directory: c:\builds\mg22win32\installer\Output\en-US\Release
MG Source Directory: c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev
Locale: en-US
[build]: Installer
candle.exe : error CNDL0103: The system cannot find the file 'FileIncludes\incBinFiles.wxs' with type 'Source'.
candle.exe : error CNDL0103: The system cannot find the file 'FileIncludes\incCSMapDictionaryFiles.wxs' with type 'Source'.

[ERROR]: There was an error building the component

This may be due to a configuration issue.  Does Paraffin generate the wxs files?  If so, what are the installation steps for Paraffin.  I've got the Paraffin executable on the build machine but I suspect I have missed a step somewhere.