[mapguide-internals] Re: 32 bit installer on build machine

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Mon Mar 22 18:41:30 EDT 2010

Yep.  Figured some of that out already...

call build.bat -source=%INSTALLROOT% -version=2.2.0.%REVISION% -name=MapGuideOpenSource-2.2.0.%REVISION%-Beta1 -title="MapGuide Open Source 2.2 Beta 1"

So I think I will hack up updateversion.vbs script to simply take the build number on the command line.  "svn info" doesn't work with export.  Then we should be all set.

Do you want me to post the installer on OSGeo downloads so you can try it out.  So far, Apache/PHP and IIS/.Net both seem to be working.

Thanks Jason (and Jackie),