[mapguide-internals] MapGuide 2.2 Beta Release Readiness

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 23 14:44:56 EDT 2010

Going forward PHP only officially supports FastCGI and has dropped ISAPI support - for both 32bit and 64bit.

However, the code is still there and only required a trivial tweaking to get the 64bit ISAPI module built so we could continue to use the ISAPI module for 2.2 and move to FastCGI for 2.3

Thanks,
Bruce