[mapguide-internals] RE: Vroom Vroom CPU

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 24 11:55:45 EDT 2010

The problem with 48 cores isn't the number of users, but the disk IO bottleneck you will likely experience if the data isn't being read from either SATA III or SSD drives and even then who knows. And if a provider isn't properly multi-threaded it's all go until that one layer blocks everything.

New fun is on the horizon that is for sure.