[mapguide-internals] RFC 90 Meta Tiling Support

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Mar 26 15:34:23 EDT 2010

The sandbox doesn't necessarily need to be tied to an RFC.

Although the proper procedure should be followed in the future, I'm happy to
retroactively approve the creation of the sandbox once the description email
is sent.  Our SVN churns enough without having to delete / recreate that
branch :)

It would be good to get the RFC into discussion/approval before too much
work is done so we can ensure that the approach is acceptable.  Wouldn't
want to have to re-do substantial parts or (as a project) to lose this
contribution.

Jason