[mapguide-internals] Re: Plus sign (+) in the middle of the ID

teymeny teymeny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:55:02 EDT 2010

Good afternoon Jason,
I'm sorry it took so long, but I finally tested this error using the version
2.2 beta.

I've created a mpg file with a datasource pointing to a SDF file (managed),
a layer, a map and a layout.
Let me know if you managed to use this package.
The SDF was create copying a feature from the Oracle database (hence the
KingOra at the class name).

On my test, when I select the feature of this data the selection xml
generated is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FeatureSet>
<Layer id="0efa1900-b600-11df-8000-000c294749b2">
<Class id="KingOra:SICAF~POSTE_CEMIG~GEO_LOCALIZACAO">
<ID>+xoAAA==</ID>
</Class>
</Layer>
</FeatureSet>

The versions tested with this package was
MapGuideOpenSource-2.2.0.4829-Beta1 (windows) and
mapguideopensource-2.2.0.4898-centos5 (linux)

Does the class id influence the algorithm to generate the feature id?

Thanks again for any help.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5488575/PlusSign.mgp
PlusSign.mgp