[mapguide-internals] Re: Plus sign (+) in the middle of the ID

teymeny teymeny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:00:16 EDT 2010

Well, the object with the "+" in the ID is selected on the map correctly. But
it doesn't return in the MgSelection collections.
For example:
if I select 3 features from the same layer and one of them have the "+"
sign, all of them are selected on the map (visually and at the footer
"features count"). But when I give the XML to the  MgSelection(map,
xmlSelection) constructor, it results in only two features.
So my problem is when I work with the API (i.e server side), not on the map.

Also, the "Properties" tab of the MapGuide viewer shows the element
correctly.

For ilustration purpose I took snapshots showing the problem.
The first image (Selection1) shows three poles selected. The frame by the
right side is my application (java) and the information there are the result
of the selection code that I posted earlier.
The second image (Selection2) shows three other poles, but this time the
selection in my application brings just two of them. One of them has the "+"
sign.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5540417/Selection1.jpg

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5540417/Selection2.jpg

I hope now I could explain better my problem.

Thanks again