[mapguide-internals] RE: MapGude RFC 101 Review - Xerces Upgrade

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Mon Sep 20 12:30:51 EDT 2010

Walt,

Xerces is included with DBXML and so we will be picking it up as a bundle.
I called them out separately mostly for the "Future Plans" section as it would be nice to have them upgraded independently by the end-user eventually.

I can clarify this in the RFCs unless you still feel one RFC makes more sense - either way works for me.

Thanks,
Bruce