[mapguide-internals] Re: FDO_45_ITEMINCOLLECTION error using Postgresql/PostGIS provider

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:18:20 EDT 2011

> If I were to take a guess, that error is the result of some internal FDO
> collection used by the provider encountering a duplicate named element.
>
> Given the context of this error, maybe the FDO provider encountered a
> duplicate table/column/view name in the process of walking the structure of
> the PostgreSQL database?

There are indeed different schemas with the same table name or view
name (this is obviously perfectly fine).

This happens for both schemas, the one that works and the other that does not.
Only the latter has views with "clashing" names.

Do you knows of workaround or proper bug fixes in FDO?

Regards,

Gabriele