[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RC3 Delayed - Fusion Map tips are broken

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sun Feb 6 11:19:42 EST 2011

Hello list,

After spending most of the last few days reconfiguring the build infrastructure after hardware failure and building MapGuide 2.2:

- Windows 32 bit
- Windows 64 bit
- CentOS 5 32 bit
- Ubuntu 9 32 bit (based on CentOS 5 bins)

I am "disappointed" to report that initial validation of the build using the sample Sheboygan map was not successful.  The Fusion tooltips seem to be broken.  Since tooltips are somewhat important, the build has been put on hold until someone (not me) had had a chance to fix the issue.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/433 Map tips are broken in branches/2.2