[mapguide-internals] Patch for #1603 (System.IDisposable interface support)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:12:30 EST 2011

Hi All,

I have made a patch for ticket 1603

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1603

This patch modifies the .net SWIG recipe file so that generated .net classes
are partial

With partial classes, we can then add .net specific augmentations on certain
classes, and the changes will not be lost each time we regenerate the .net
API.

For this patch, the MgDisposable proxy class has been augmented to implement
the System.IDisposable interface, thereby allowing any MgDisposable derived
classes to be used within a using block in .net code, avoiding the need to
manually call Dispose()