[mapguide-internals] WMS Benchmarking 2011

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jan 12 12:52:05 EST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Do you know if this is likely to be a more organized effort this year?
 Last year I wasn't able to free up time to participate, but it seemed
like a bit of a mad scramble trying to get things done with data
issues, specifications changes, etc. If it's likely to be like that
again I don't think I can afford the kind of effort required for
successful outcome.

Jason