[mapguide-internals] RE: MapGuide 2.2 RC2

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:35:09 EST 2011

Both these are blockers, but hopefully are only minor regressions

> 1583 -> We don't do tiled maps here.  We have ample performance without them.

But a lot of people do and it's core functionality

> 1582 -> Sheboygan is just a sample dataset.  Is it something with the dataset or the code?

The dataset hasn't changed in a long time, Trevor mentioned he has
seen this with
other datasets, this needs to be fixed as it will most likely crop up
for other people.

I would also like to formally request a backport of this fix to 3.5 FDO

SHP provider: Allow ':' characters in property name
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/737

So a PSC question, how to do we make a formal request?