[mapguide-internals] Motion: RFC128 - Web Layout Enhancements

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:27:00 PST 2012

Can someone from Autodesk please reply to this?

While it is all easy to just merge this into trunk and call it a day, I'd
like for this feature to be available in both the open and commercial
branches of 2.5 as this is the targeted milestone as indicated in the RFC.

I want some level of confirmation that you'll accept this into your 2.5
commercial branch.