[mapguide-internals] Cleaning out old/unused MapGuide binaries/packages on download.osgeo.org

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:35:23 PDT 2015

Hi All,

The MapGuide 3.0 final release should be available soon. We hit a bit of a
snag uploading the final bits to download.osgeo.org

The snag is due to low disk space on download.osgeo.org. Markus has kindly
let us know that the MapGuide project has around 35GB (!!!) of various
binaries on there.

If we remove all the testing/preview/beta/RC packages of various
MapGuide/Maestro releases, this should free up some significantl disk space.

Anybody have objections to this?