[mapguide-internals] RFC 140 Errata

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:12:24 PDT 2015

I'll take the silence as tacit approval for this change.

RFC 140 has been amended. The coordinate system for XYZ tile sets is now
WGS84.PseudoMercator. I've also added an extra note about client application
support for authoring XYZ tile sets should you be implementing a specialized
tile set resource editor for your 2016 Infr. Studio release.

For consistency, please ensure that changesets 8581 and 8582 from trunk have
been applied for your "3.0" adsk branch.