[mapguide-trac] #147: MapGuide 1.2.0Beta2 FAILS to Compile on RedHat FC6, issue with atomic.h or iatomic.h

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri May 18 19:42:26 EDT 2007

#147: MapGuide 1.2.0Beta2 FAILS to Compile on RedHat FC6, issue with atomic.h or
iatomic.h
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  Ticket#137creator                                                                                     |         Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                                                                |        Status:  closed
Comment (by anonymous):

 Along the same lines, I'm not sure but I think I had also installed lib-
 xerces /? devel to fix another dependency/error...can't recall for sure
 though....

 Replying to [comment:3 Ticket#137creator]:
 > OK I got passed the error by installing iatomic.h .... (yum install
 alsa-lib-devel) I just did a ./build_oem.sh again and it passed the
 atomic.h problem etc but still compiling now so hopefully all goes well.
 Perhaps just recommend installing ALSA-LIB-DEVEL as requirement for
 building on FC6.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/147#comment:4>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>