[mapguide-trac] #325: Fusion: Measure tool/widget does not tell you how to abort/finish the process

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 22 20:04:29 EST 2007

#325: Fusion: Measure tool/widget does not tell you how to abort/finish the
process
 Reporter:  jng      |         Owner:  pagameba
     Type:  defect   |        Status:  new
Comment (by jng):

 I would try doing something similar to the old measure tool, which
 provides the usage information in the task pane.

 So maybe put this information in the measurement results page (which for
 some reason I cannot bring up, so expect another ticket soon ;-) )

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/325#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>